On 2017-01-16 13:47:01 I am who I am said:
I hear you Miss.V and fair play to you but I still wonder what untruths are being said about us punters. Sure we can quit and move on but some of us are die hards and will be buried with our punter phones ;)
On 2017-01-16 17:36:12 dor said:
Having read all the comments,and finding both sides interesting; but what I would like to know , does ESA in anyway verify that what was posted in the private forum is actually correct and did take place.Maybe ESA/Eddie or Erin can answer this for us.If it is not verified then any girl with a grudge against any client can post a bogus story and ruin a persons good name with a false claim and that client will never know or be able to defend themselves?Just my 2c
On 2017-01-16 18:02:20 Minime007 said:
Sooooo...why is hunkyguy being ignored? The suspence is killing him.
On 2017-01-16 18:58:41 Veronica Franco said:
On 2017-01-16 18:02:20 Minime007 said: Sooooo...why is hunkyguy being ignored? The suspence is killing him.
Him or you?
On 2017-01-16 17:50:04 Veronica Franco said:
On 2017-01-16 17:36:12 dor said: Having read all the comments,and finding both sides interesting; but what I would like to know , does ESA in anyway verify that what was posted in the private forum is actually correct and did take place.Maybe ESA/Eddie or Erin can answer this for us.If it is not verified then any girl with a grudge against any client can post a bogus story and ruin a persons good name with a false claim and that client will never know or be able to defend themselves?Just my 2c
If it's a well known punter, as with the luvstud debacle, esa does look into it. Most ladies actually called into esa privately and not on the private forum as I understand it. Names given to us as well as the numbers used are posted. Many guys use various numbers and if a guy is a repeat offender of something, we tend to take it more seriously. Random once off transgressions aren't taken seriously as I mentioned before. I also mentioned before that girls with axes to grind against reputable punters do not get away with it. We don't sit and debase clients needlessly. This is serious for us, not a game. Girls are mostly careful about what they post unless they are unhinged and have an ax to grind in which case they are quickly rooted out. So your concerns are not really relevant. I raised the same questions around a year or two ago on that forum and I must say Iv'e been pleasantly surprised at how the ladies conduct themselves. It all boils don to the individual as I said before. Give us some credit. We are not as petty as we seem to be at times.
On 2017-01-16 15:13:51 Veronica Franco said:
This doesn't affect your life as a whole though. We are not on equal footing.