Navigation
Cindy
Cindy - You fucking me makes me bilingual
You fucking me makes me bilingual
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Sep 2012
Posts to Date: 114
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-26 03:21:45

The only aphrodisiac I need is your voice
Hearing you speak my name
Beckoning me to answer
Telling me you want me
So I tell you that you're the answer to every question I've ever had about love

Without words I use my tongue to tell the tale of us
Tracing your shadowscape
Kneeling before you my eyes feast upon your masculinity and
All its divinity and I praise you
Because all of that is for me

I begin to indulge myself of your delicacies
Digesting semi-sweet dark chocolate decadence as it melts
Dripping down my chin
Your taste is something Godiva couldn't re-create

Needing every atom of your anatomy
Necessity is placed upon me knowing you are the source of my serendipity
Dipping in and out of me stroking more than my consciesness
Subconsciously I find myself rewinding our love scenes
In my daydreams
Seeing that face you make when you're making me cum
And it makes me want you right there and then

Thinking of you in inappropriate places I get
Tingling sensations in private locations where I wish to be caught between a rock and your hard place

As wetness develops my legs begin to open and my spot turns to a backdraft and all I want you to do is extinguish it
You know my body like the back of your hands
And touch me and send me into ecstacy

My thighs quiver in anticipation of deep penetration which gets me high
Body rising
Sweating
Panting
Make-up melting
Pulling my hair and
Scratching my back
I get a temporary case of tourettes because all I can say are four letter words in a four octave-range screaming your name

Aye papi.... *English Translation of Spanish Lyrics* "You are so big and so hard, you give it to me so good, you are my mortal sin."

I see your tongue pink between your lips and I want it between mine
And I struggle
As you lick torturing me
I try to get away but
Not really

Running out of room begging for more up against the wall that has been scuffed by my stilletos
Again
You pry apart my thighs and tell me to be still
And I willingly submit to you because I love the way you dominate me
Demanding that I cum for you so I do as I'm told

You've molded me so I'm good to no-one else but you
You've conquered this once orgasmicless world and multiplied it
Again and
Again

My face radiates with after-glow
My pillow scented by you
A fragrance which haunts me
My room smells of the best sex

Covered in body prints and finger prints and you above me
Your name written indelibly upon my body in your genetic history


You fucking me makes me bilingual

QCumber
QCumber - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 6385
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 09:12:19

Ai karamba chikita :-o
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Gold Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 4022
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 12:39:22

Enough to make me forget my Indostani:

Iske paauw kitne khoobsoorat hai!
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2013
Posts to Date: 2887
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 14:17:26

So you like her feet?
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2013
Posts to Date: 2888
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 14:20:33

Ole papi ole
QCumber
QCumber - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 6388
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 23:20:40

On 2016-12-26 14:17:26 Orpheus said:
So you like her feet?



Lol I'm impressed ;-)
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Mar 2011
Posts to Date: 1488
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 18:24:19

It will be my pleasure to make you bilingual.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Mar 2011
Posts to Date: 1489
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 18:24:28

It will be my pleasure to make you bilingual.
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Mar 2011
Posts to Date: 1490
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-27 18:25:51

It will be my pleasure to make you bilingual.
IreFilledMonkey
IreFilledMonkey - Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Re: You fucking me makes me bilingual
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-28 11:01:27

Jose Nunez.... musically a rip-off of Teardrop by Massive Attack.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.