Navigation
AnacondaRob
AnacondaRob - Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Dec 2013
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-25 05:22:20

It's sad to see that not even on Christmas is there 1 wg/mg that's offering a gift to one lucky client just in the spirit of giving. Where is the love? We as clients bring wine and perfumes year round
I just think it would be a good gesture I'm not asking to be shot down. Just asking to be layed down as a gift ;)
rudeblk
rudeblk - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jul 2015
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-25 06:30:43

Fair comment but I ask you this... do you go to woolies and ask for gifts coz you been buying there all year round?

Lucy
Lucy - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Feb 2013
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-25 06:51:29

On 2016-12-25 06:30:43 rudeblk said:
Fair comment but I ask you this... do you go to woolies and ask for gifts coz you been buying there all year round?


Hahaha you are so right. I dont get what the fuss is about. Just because no one offered a freebie here doesnt mean the special punters are not getting them. I wouldn't offer a punter who has never booked me a Christmas gift. He didn't earn it. Jus like shops that work with loyalty points discounts. You don't walk into that shop and expect a discount the 1 st time.
rudeblk
rudeblk - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jul 2015
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-25 07:08:01

@lucy I must come swipe my loyalty card with you soon
Lucy
Lucy - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Feb 2013
Posts to Date: 47
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-25 07:46:51

On 2016-12-25 07:08:01 rudeblk said:
@lucy I must come swipe my loyalty card with you soon


Rudeblk hahaha you do that.. Il be waiting.
AnacondaRob
AnacondaRob - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Dec 2013
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-25 15:14:04

Well I know BMW, Merc and Audio let you drive their cars even if you have never bought then before. There is power in letting someone sample a product of high or superior quality you know for sure the person will come back for more.

Merry Christmas
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 6382
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-25 22:22:20
Edited: 2016-12-25 22:22:59

On 2016-12-25 05:22:20 AnacondaRob said:
It's sad to see that not even on Christmas is there 1 wg/mg that's offering a gift to one lucky client just in the spirit of giving. Where is the love? We as clients bring wine and perfumes year round
I just think it would be a good gesture I'm not asking to be shot down. Just asking to be layed down as a gift ;)



Lmfao ! Youre killing me here budz rotflmfao
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 465
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-25 23:01:07
Edited: 2016-12-25 23:14:59

And me Q?

Jeez! I sponsored gifts of meals to the homeless today... If I had read this post earlier I could have had Anaconda help out.

Maybe its time to think about what you can do for others and not think about what others can do for you?
Be grateful that you have what you need. And not what you want!

You asking for a punt on the house?

Charity begins when you realise that you are fortunate enough to be on this site. And give to those who aren't blessed enough to feed their families.

And this site is an indulgence, not a necessity

Arz

PS . Anaconda. I challenge you to offer an equal amount of time dedicated to charities accompanied by me, with charitable goods they need. In exchange for a free appointment !

Arz
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 6386
View Profile
Posted: 2016-12-26 09:14:14

On 2016-12-25 23:01:07 Arizona said:
And me Q?

Jeez! I sponsored gifts of meals to the homeless today... If I had read this post earlier I could have had Anaconda help out.

Maybe its time to think about what you can do for others and not think about what others can do for you?
Be grateful that you have what you need. And not what you want!

You asking for a punt on the house?

Charity begins when you realise that you are fortunate enough to be on this site. And give to those who aren't blessed enough to feed their families.

And this site is an indulgence, not a necessity

Arz

PS . Anaconda. I challenge you to offer an equal amount of time dedicated to charities accompanied by me, with charitable goods they need. In exchange for a free appointment !

Arz



Here's your opportunity Anaconda step up brother
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Re: Christmas Spirit not part of ESA
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 1647
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-12-26 09:23:02

Take wine and flowers and wine to pick 'n pay and ask for a free bread.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.