Navigation
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
10 Jul 2016
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 14:52:42

On 2016-09-22 10:39:03 pieterd002 said:
Would I ?

YES

Cheers



Me too.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-22 14:53:20

Oh Ms Barbie. How I miss you. I think you need a good rogering;)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1133
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 15:05:28

On 2016-09-22 14:53:20 I am who I am said:
Oh Ms Barbie. How I miss you. I think you need a good rogering;)




I miss you too,lol when are we going out.please I need it lol im tired of having pastors around me all the time.hahaha yesterday I was forced to pray with all pastors around jhb,imagine for fucken 3 hours.omg u better save me tomorrow hahaha before I go mad mwah
havata
havata - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 4412
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 15:14:03
Edited: 2016-09-22 15:31:08

Some interesting reading, while on the subject. This PhD was done in 1998, but in the context of how old the profession is I don't think it is dated.

soul-destruction.com/on-prostitution/

@Mynx: no, I don't think the majority of punters look upon prostitutes as garbage. Prostitution is a lifestyle. Rock n roll is also a lifestyle with its countless cons. So is being an actress in Hollywood. Divorce is the norm. Nothing to do with garbage. In saying that, there is garbage everywhere, in every walk of life.

Peace
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 15:40:06

[QUOTE;561739;havata] Some interesting reading, while on the subject. This PhD was done in 1998, but in the context of how old the profession is I don't think it is dated.

soul-destruction.com/on-prostitution/

woow very interesting
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-09-22 15:49:07

Wow! So many opinions that I would like to quote. Not much to add that has not been said already. Would I date/marry a WG? I would. But I honestly do not think that I am open minded enough to deal with the realities that would come with it.
Climax
Climax - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 15:53:49

On 2016-09-22 13:38:24 havata said:
Madam, I am blown away and honoured! You just brought some memories back :-)



Good sexy, orgasmic memories!
Climax
Climax - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 15:59:06

On 2016-09-22 13:45:18 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2016-09-22 13:32:15



I hate being cheated lol so I do that avoid being cheated.if he cheats when he knows his free to fuck any girl in the world as long I'm involved.surely I will cut his balls hahahahahaha.

I love a spiced relationship mmmmm and a private play room,I will be the happiest woman ever.



There are men who can handle this type of relationship, but mostly they figure it's about them!

I was once in a relationship like this, we would do couples and get bisexual girls visiting us or us visiting them, until he asked me for a gangbang of four guys plus him, I sent his sick ass back to PTA so fast he didn't believe it was over, he found out what I did for a living when he asked this of me!

So where is that guy that wants to marry me and do naughty things me #NaughtyGrin
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 16:08:01

Lol yes there are there but few,I had him as well.that's how I learnt to do gangbangs lol,but distance and he wasn't interested in settling down.

but damn we had a good one,I haven't met any guy to replace till now.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-22 16:13:15

Valentina in a flash. But I would probably have to queue!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.