On 2016-09-22 13:06:44 Climax said:
On 2016-09-22 12:12:10 Miss Barbie Doll said: let's get married someone,mmmmmm we keep punting as a team lol.
love is found anywhere,but takes 2 to make it work.
If we punt bisexual chicks I'm in!
Otherwise I'm an exclusive type of girl, and I don't think I'd wanna marry someone that knows about this!
On 2016-09-22 13:26:51 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2016-09-22 13:06:44 Climax said: On 2016-09-22 12:12:10 Miss Barbie Doll said:
love is found anywhere,but takes 2 to make it work.
If we punt bisexual chicks I'm in!
Lol yes bisexual chicks of course,or else if his not up to it.def it's not gonna work between us, I don't trust anyone.if he can't share a girl with me,it means he wants to do her alone behind my back.
On 2016-09-22 13:32:15 havata said:
Climax, you have a sound head on your shoulders.
Miss Barbie - I always love the way your mind works.
I could marry the two of you, lol.
On 2016-09-22 13:57:37 havata said:
Why can't we have more women thinking like you do?
:-(
On 2016-09-22 14:16:07 havata said:
Fuck her for you?
No, I would fuck her WITH you, and you WITH her :-) And then you can both fuck ME, lol.