Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1128
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:26:51

On 2016-09-22 13:06:44 Climax said:
On 2016-09-22 12:12:10 Miss Barbie Doll said: let's get married someone,mmmmmm we keep punting as a team lol.

love is found anywhere,but takes 2 to make it work.

If we punt bisexual chicks I'm in!

Otherwise I'm an exclusive type of girl, and I don't think I'd wanna marry someone that knows about this!



Lol yes bisexual chicks of course,or else if his not up to it.def it's not gonna work between us, I don't trust anyone.if he can't share a girl with me,it means he wants to do her alone behind my back.
havata
havata - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 4400
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:32:15

Climax, you have a sound head on your shoulders.

Miss Barbie - I always love the way your mind works.

I could marry the two of you, lol.
Climax
Climax - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 654
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:36:41

On 2016-09-22 13:26:51 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2016-09-22 13:06:44 Climax said: On 2016-09-22 12:12:10 Miss Barbie Doll said:

love is found anywhere,but takes 2 to make it work.

If we punt bisexual chicks I'm in!



Lol yes bisexual chicks of course,or else if his not up to it.def it's not gonna work between us, I don't trust anyone.if he can't share a girl with me,it means he wants to do her alone behind my back.




Maybe we should let Havata marry us both, trust me we won't be left unsatisfied!

#BitingBottomLip
havata
havata - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 4404
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:38:24
Edited: 2016-09-22 13:39:06

Madam, I am blown away and honoured! You just brought some memories back :-)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:45:18

On 2016-09-22 13:32:15 havata said:
Climax, you have a sound head on your shoulders.

Miss Barbie - I always love the way your mind works.

I could marry the two of you, lol.





I hate being cheated lol so I do that avoid being cheated.if he cheats when he knows his free to fuck any girl in the world as long I'm involved.surely I will cut his balls hahahahahaha.

I love a spiced relationship mmmmm and a private play room,I will be the happiest woman ever.
havata
havata - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 4405
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:57:37

Why can't we have more women thinking like you do?
:-(
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 14:08:37

On 2016-09-22 13:57:37 havata said:
Why can't we have more women thinking like you do?
:-(



I wish all men find that as a good thing,but mmmmm not easy to meet someone who into that kind of a relationship.

I like it when u go out with your friends for drinks,and bring a girl home.then yipppppy we can take her to our play room,and u fuck her for me haha strange I know.I get turned on by crazy things.
havata
havata - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 4411
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 14:16:07

Fuck her for you?
No, I would fuck her WITH you, and you WITH her :-) And then you can both fuck ME, lol.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1132
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 14:43:59

On 2016-09-22 14:16:07 havata said:
Fuck her for you?
No, I would fuck her WITH you, and you WITH her :-) And then you can both fuck ME, lol.




U fuck her while I watch,teasing and spanking her ass.Mmmmm I will be the madam as I own the cock.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
5 Mar 2014
Posts to Date: 649
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 14:47:55

@Arizona...I think you got the title wrong. Seeing that we are mostly seen as garbage, and openly treated as such on the forum, the question should have been: Would you marry a garbage bag. Kisses, Mynx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.