Navigation
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Gold Member
Joined:
29 Jun 2009
Posts to Date: 1650
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 10:32:04

I would marry a lady from the industry but I am sure it would be complicated on both ends. Especially if she is still working. From a guys perspective it would take a lot of confidence to not let her work get into your head (big head and small head).

But I have said before and will say again the ladies working here are normal people just like anyone else or rather we are all equally as messed up as people outside this "world" of punters and SP's

Love cannot be tamed and if you fall for a lady from the industry then that is your lot
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-22 10:39:03

Would I ?

YES

Cheers
phoenix
phoenix - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 Jan 2005
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 10:42:40

I tried the being in relationship thing with a mg looong ago. It's not easy dealing with the issues.

Even when you playing open books, and I mean completely open books.

The distrust is one of the main reasons. Sex is great but the distrust.

I for example tried to take my lady everywhere with me but then she would complain that she can't do her stuff bespite me telling her we could do it together.

so you leave her alone for 5 minutes and then the checkup what you doing and where you now start. Try not answering your phone after the first ring and you dead

but maybe that was just her. Not everyone is the same.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-09-22 10:48:19

I would yes for true love and your soulmate knows no boundaries
That is just me however...

SoS
Nic111
Nic111 - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
3 Feb 2012
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 10:57:45

[QUOTE;561533;Russian Bridgitte] Thank u Nic for acknowledging. Many sadly miss the quality readily given or are they just frightened to do so?
I wonder....
Why?

Negative preconceptions are the main obstacle in seeing the good in a person.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 1127
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 12:12:10

let's get married someone,mmmmmm we keep punting as a team lol.

love is found anywhere,but takes 2 to make it work.
havata
havata - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
17 May 2011
Posts to Date: 4390
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:00:29
Edited: 2016-09-22 13:05:23

Provided he knew it, the man will never forget that his wife was a prostitute. Images of that will always pop up in his head. Suspicions will always gnaw at his mind. Every flaw that she has he will always attribute to her being a whore.

The woman will have a very hard time losing some habits acquired from her profession. She will not notice things that will be obvious to others, especially her man. She will think "I am doing everything I possibly can", while without knowing it the whore will come out now and again at the very times it shouldn't.

I am not using "whore" in a derogatory way, but in a descriptive manner.

Have quite a few friends got married to a prostitute. The first few months were fantastic. All of them, without exception, are now divorced, broken-hearted and humiliated. All the women are hurt, not knowing that they still have traits, unacceptable in a marriage.

Sorry to be blunt. Have been hurt already, even though luckily before marriage.

In saying that, I would probably risk it again. We never learn

Amor omnia vincit. For a while.....
Climax
Climax - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 651
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:06:44

On 2016-09-22 12:12:10 Miss Barbie Doll said:
let's get married someone,mmmmmm we keep punting as a team lol.

love is found anywhere,but takes 2 to make it work.



If we punt bisexual chicks I'm in!

Otherwise I'm an exclusive type of girl, and I don't think I'd wanna marry someone that knows about this!
Climax
Climax - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 652
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:08:51

This being the reason why I wouldn't wanna be with someone that knows about this!

On 2016-09-22 13:00:29 havata said:
Provided he knew it, the man will never forget that his wife was a prostitute. Images of that will always pop up in his head. Suspicions will always gnaw at his mind. Every flaw that she has he will always attribute to her being a whore.

sethjames
sethjames - Re: Would u marry a wg?
Re: Would u marry a wg?
Basic Member
Joined:
13 Apr 2012
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2016-09-22 13:12:28

I think my own insecurities would get the better of me.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.