Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2016-03-09 09:08:28

Very informative I guess when I come and visit soon u will be able to answer a few of my questions we can have a long chat
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-10 00:39:33

On 2016-03-09 09:08:28 Kashif556 said:
Very informative I guess when I come and visit soon u will be able to answer a few of my questions we can have a long chat

You can ask me anything, KASHIF, You know that ;-)

Here is something that I posted before, that is just so relevant and educational, I thought I should re-post it. This explains why heterosexual men are so intrigued by (MTF)Transsexuals/shemales.....www.youtube.com/watch
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-10 09:54:34

@LeilaB, not all heterosexual men are intrigued by shemales or transexuals, so that is a very generalised statement. I for one have zero interest and it doesnt matter how feminine the person is that is my choice. Just as I respect the next guy's attraction to shemales, it should also be understood and respected that not all of us have an attraction and are somehow just suppressing it or not admitting it to ourselves. It's no correct, just like some of the guys said they feel about a cock attached to a man, a lot of us feel exactly about a cock attached to anything, we're just not into it. In fact even without a cock I would never be able to be with someone that was physically born as a man. And that is a fact, no repressing of desires or anything.
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab
Leila B (shemale Bollywood Bab - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 28
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-03-10 15:30:43

On 2016-03-10 09:54:34 Longjon said:
@LeilaB, not all heterosexual men are intrigued by shemales or transexuals, so that is a very generalised statement. I for one have zero interest and it doesnt matter how feminine the person is that is my choice. Just as I respect the next guy's attraction to shemales, it should also be understood and respected that not all of us have an attraction and are somehow just suppressing it or not admitting it to ourselves. It's no correct, just like some of the guys said they feel about a cock attached to a man, a lot of us feel exactly about a cock attached to anything, we're just not into it. In fact even without a cock I would never be able to be with someone that was physically born as a man. And that is a fact, no repressing of desires or anything.

Duly noted, LONGJON ;-) What would probably be more accurate to say is that you SUSPECT that not all heterosexual men are intrigued by Transsexuals/shemales. I certainly cant speak for all Transgendered folk and similarly, no protesting, self proclaimed heterosexual male can speak on behalf of all (or even most) heterosexual men.

Sometimes appealing to logic seems to be a futile exercise, but, anyhoo, here goes.

1. Do men who frequent Transsexuals/shemales divulge this desire to their buddy/buddies? Nope. To their wives? Nope. To their girlfriend/s? Nope. This is due to reasons that should be obvious? There are many "popular" forum members who visit me (some quite regularly) who don't review. Some even create new "nicks" just for the purpose of reviewing Transsexuals/shemales. I (personally) respect and understand their reasons, as my approach is..."WHAT HAPPENS IN (MY) VEGAS NEVER HAPPENED".

2. Sometimes we become so adept at lying to ourselves, that we actually start believing the lies which we tell ourselves. I understand that for some this is a survival mechanism, but why, oh why must we drag others into our flawed survival strategies? If we have a raging battle within us, what makes us think we have the right to spew our vitriol wrecklessly at others, even if it is thinly veiled? As an aside, we Humans are creatures of habit - we passionately resist change, but change happens IN EVERY MOMENT. Change is constant (that's an example of an oxyMORON).

3. The mistake both "stupid" and "clever" people alike make, is that we assume EVERYONE is on our level of comprehension. Not the case, sadly. Some of us assume people cant see right through our machinations...they cant possibly be cleverer/more insightful than us, can they?! What's that saying about mother of all f*ckups again?

4. Lastly, here is the definition of "INTRIGUED"...intrigue
verb
past tense: intrigued; past participle: intrigued
ɪnˈtriːɡ/
arouse the curiosity or interest of; fascinate.
"I was intrigued by your question"
synonyms: interest, be of interest to, fascinate, be a source of fascination to, arouse someone's curiosity, engage someone's attention, attract, draw, lure, tempt, tantalize;

Lemme elucidate :-) If something is of no consequence (like not intriguing) to me, surely I would then be indifferent to it, not so? But, then again, that's just me, I'm so different :)

PS: To all who are "not intrigued" (please see definition above) by Transsexuals/shemales - just don't visit them or waste your valueable time and energy on topics about them - surely that makes sense?

BONUS!!! ( just because I'm in a good mood) The lady doth protest too much, methinks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is a quotation from the 1599/ 1600 play Hamlet by William Shakespeare. It has been used as a figure of speech, in various phrasings, to describe someone's too frequent and vehement attempts to convince others (mostly themselves) of some matter of which the opposite is true, thereby making themselves appear defensive, and insincere.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 657
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-10 15:39:28

Leila B- question- are shemales / transsexuals inherently only passive?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-10 16:08:10
Edited: 2016-03-10 16:09:11

@LeilaB, no it is not correct to say that I "SUSPECT that not all heterosexual men are intrigued by Transsexuals/shemales". I dont have to suspect, I know that, I am a heterosexual man and I am NOT intrigued. Even if I'm the only heterosexual man on earth that is not, which I highly doubt, it is proof that not ALL men are intrigued.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-10 16:26:42

@LeilaB, to put it this way, many guys on here said although they are into shemales they have ZERO interest in males. We believe them and we respect that. Why is it so difficult to believe that there are men with ZERO interest in shemales, and they must be living some lie. Respect for people's preferences goes both ways. You may not like pussy and I respect that if that is the case.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: SHEMALES/TRANSSEXUALS (Some interesting facts and insights)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3512
View Profile
Posted: 2016-03-10 18:07:32

Longjon why are you at so much pains to explain yourself, post after post on this thread?
We get it now, ok?
Loud and clear.
You have ZERO interest in shemales....

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-10 18:22:37

Leila B, your last post caught my eye, and I love the fact that you defined "intrigue".

Say I see a lady on the street and she's very soothing to my optic nerve. After chatting to her, I find out that she's actually a transexual/shemale. Does that mean I'm intrigued by transexuals/shemales?

I'm asking for a friend.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-03-10 20:15:09

On 2016-03-10 18:07:32 Ben Layden said:
Longjon why are you at so much pains to explain yourself, post after post on this thread?
We get it now, ok?
Loud and clear.
You have ZERO interest in shemales....

Apologies, incidentally I also have ZERO interest in explaining myself more than once, but unfortunately she didnt get it the first time around.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.