Navigation
balasbak
balasbak - Re: RacePlay
Re: RacePlay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1780
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 19:24:45

And guys get banned for freeloading ... go figure ...

Say that in public and you will be behind bars serving time.

Very weird world we are living in.
PuntReturn
PuntReturn - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 21:21:50

Balasbak if you solicited a prostitute for sex in public you would also end up in jail... I think that is the point of the site, you do those things that are socially acceptable let alone legal.

As for the request itself, it's out there but there are way more outrageous / bizarre requests I've seen here that have received far less judgment so people need to get a grip, the man is asking interest ladies to play a role, we ask interested ladies to play roles on here all the time so is it really that outrageous (it probably is but not in the context of this site:)
balasbak
balasbak - Re: RacePlay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1781
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-25 21:41:35

On 2023-03-25 21:21:50 PuntReturn said:
Balasbak if you solicited a prostitute for sex in public you would also end up in jail... I think that is the point of the site, you do those things that are socially acceptable let alone legal.

As for the request itself, it's out there but there are way more outrageous / bizarre requests I've seen here that have received far less judgment so people need to get a grip, the man is asking interest ladies to play a role, we ask interested ladies to play roles on here all the time so is it really that outrageous (it probably is but not in the context of this site:)

Wow ... astounding that you consider this to be acceptable language to be used? The fact that it is on this site is with respect, irrelevant.

But again, each to their own ... I personally think it is a disgrace and contrary to the policies of the site.

They down below, there's only a handful - shouldn't take you long.

Sexy Roxy
Sexy Roxy - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 279
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-26 05:23:25
Edited: 2023-03-26 05:25:13

Geez this is embarrassing......eyes rolling
Eatmyass
Eatmyass - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-26 06:46:58

On 2023-03-26 05:23:25 Sexy Roxy said:
Geez this is embarrassing......eyes rolling

Good. Cause it's not about you & you aren't the target market, I clearly said. "WHITE WOMEN".
Jockeyjoe
Jockeyjoe - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-26 13:27:05

Lol this request of his lmao.

Let me guess is he the same type of person that cries racism when someone calls him the k word out of Esa?

Most likely he is.

This is a psychological and insecurity problem. So thats why he is putting this request out to repress his real life experiences. Just taking a guess from this post.

He needs therapy or something.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: RacePlay
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2344
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-26 15:57:48

On 2023-03-26 13:27:05 Jockeyjoe said:

Let me guess is he the same type of person that cries racism when someone calls him the k word out of Esa?

Most likely he is.

This is a psychological and insecurity problem. So thats why he is putting this request out to repress his real life experiences. Just taking a guess from this post.

So many assumptions and guessing in your post, are you a psychologist since you are prescribing what he "needs"? What about the ladies who are willing to cater for his request, do they need therapy too? Let the man be, it is his fantasy after all.

I do agree that the use of the K word is not appropriate on the forum and unless my understanding is incorrect, I gather that is what Balasbak is referring to and not his actual request.
Eatmyass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-26 17:12:12

On 2023-03-26 13:27:05 Jockeyjoe said:

Most likely he is.

This is a psychological and insecurity
problem. So thats why he is putting this request out to repress his real life experiences. Just taking a guess from this post.

Do the ladies catering to this need therapy too lil bro ?? Or just me & how insecure I must be to allow it right ? Lol
You just mad cause I'm living out my fantasy or cause I want white women ??

Esa >>> therapy
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: RacePlay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5769
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-03-26 19:14:46

Dear Eatmyass

I ain't into ur request at all

BUT.

Should u be into kinky erotica...a little different...then pls pls give me a shout once I return home ( which will be Thursday 6 April. )

Ur every response has got me grinning most broadly....I just LOVE them.

U are the sort that fires my imagination and all I would love to do to u.

Ur cheekiness without insult is seriously delicious and VERY appealing.

I like...I LIKE.

RB.

Eatmyass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-26 19:32:59

On 2023-03-26 19:14:46 Russian Bridgitte said:
Dear Eatmyass

I ain't into ur request at all

BUT.

Should u be into kinky erotica...a little different...then pls pls give me a shout once I return home ( which will be Thursday 6 April. )

Ur every response has got me grinning most broadly....I just LOVE them.

U are the sort that fires my imagination and all I would love to do to u.

Ur cheekiness without insult is seriously delicious and VERY appealing.

I like...I LIKE.

RB.

Thank you RB !!!
All that matters to me I DONT gaf about these lil boys arguing with their keyboards.

And your compliments are charming, will definitely tear the room up if we together !
So much personality & chemistry

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.