Navigation
gavinf007
gavinf007 - MG vs WG
MG vs WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 09:31:47

So guys I always read guys comments after visiting a mg. "She worked on all those knots in my back etc". If visiting a WG it's obvious you want full house but when visiting a MG you want the massage without penetration for whatever reasons. Seriously now tell.me when booking a MG are you really wanting a massage. For me to be honest I must say i want everything of full house except oral and penetration. The massage is extra. I want the attention and sensual touching that why I'm there. Otherwise I could let medical aid pay for physio and wank in the bathroom before I leave. Your thoughts???
Massage By Carmen-lex
Massage By Carmen-lex - Re: MG vs WG
Re: MG vs WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1532
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 10:01:40

Sorry to jump on here but,
"That's exactly what I aim for is for my sessions to be relaxing arousing effective sensual all at the same time to create a most memorable experience ...
You wont need medical aid or to wank lol, all allies covered.

Knightfall
Knightfall - Re: MG vs WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 10:21:12

Its pointless for me to visit a MG except if extras are on offer. However most of the MG charge a lot more than most WG. I would rather visit a WG and just ask for a 15min massage and still get the full GFE experience.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: MG vs WG
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-19 10:32:10

On 2021-08-19 10:21:12 Knightfall said:
Its pointless for me to visit a MG except if extras are on offer. However most of the MG charge a lot more than most WG. I would rather visit a WG and just ask for a 15min massage and still get the full GFE experience.

I have a Thai lady I go to for massages (she only does no FH no sensual). So when I am knotted and need a real solid massage I go there. The rest of the field is play - them massages are half-assed to a HE highlight LOL
Ageless
Ageless - Re: MG vs WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 10:35:00

On 2021-08-19 10:21:12 Knightfall said:

100% agree.
Especially when the MG spends 30 mins on your feet as if that's what you actually wanted. She is just wasting time.

Although a decent massage is a wonderful spoil, at the end of the day I am using your services because I want to be aroused from behining to end
triton242
triton242 - Re: MG vs WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 10:39:27

I agree completely, I don't see the point in massage, or why guys bother with it, or paying for a HJ.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: MG vs WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4559
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 11:29:30

Just had to smile as this ... The type of clients varies..

The guy that wants the full on therapeutic muscles soothing un knotting relaxing massage and seeing boobs and having a handjob or a BJ as a bonus.

The guy that wants a full on makeout session as part of a therapeutic or sesual massage without penetration.

The guy that wants it all!
Bit of a muscle unknotting therapeutic and a bit of sensual and fh;)

Right through to the fetish guy that wants a sensual massage and then have a footjob.

No one guy here expects the same.. and no one girl will offer the same.

Know yourself.
Pick what works for you:)

hobbes
hobbes - Re: MG vs WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 11:33:32

Agreed. Problem is the term "Massage Girl".

Somewhere they started thinking that was what you want.

It is not a massage as such. It is the sensual stuff without FH.

Problem with a lot of FH girls are that they are low on sensuality. They think they allow you to fuck them and that is good enough.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: MG vs WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4881
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 11:46:45

This topic again.

If you want a straight massage by a hot chick, there's tons advertising off the forum under R300/hour, most established legit places with professional qualified masseuse too. I've been to some at R400 for half day including lunch and R600 for a couples half day.

Here, there always the expectation, the hope, the thought, or possibility of extras.

Don't forget it allow the girls to implement a covert ROAR policy as all they're offering up front is a massage and can choose who they like to fuck or suck in the room or even how much they wanna charge based on the car you drove in with if they so please.

N4P
ASASH
ASASH - Re: MG vs WG
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 11:52:39

On 2021-08-19 11:46:45 Need4Passion said:
This topic again.

If you want a straight massage by a hot chick, there's tons advertising off the forum under R300/hour, most established legit places with professional qualified masseuse too. I've been to some at R400 for half day including lunch and R600 for a couples half day.

Here, there always the expectation, the hope, the thought, or possibility of extras.

Don't forget it allow the girls to implement a covert ROAR policy as all they're offering up front is a massage and can choose who they like to fuck or suck in the room or even how much they wanna charge based on the car you drove in with if they so please.

N4P

Facts!!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.