Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1749
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-01 08:55:02
Edited: 2021-07-01 09:13:05

Wondering if it's just me...on the 4 times these guys called me, I could taste hesitation from the moment they say "hello". The 4th and hopefully last time, I met one in person who tried to pay me 9K by EFT.Now, you cannot judge me for my means of weighing because it worked on this "do or die" day...thus about a month ago.

1)Came in with a POP already it was printed (ooh, such a keen and trusting guy).

2) Was driving a car that didn't match where he was trying to put himself at all, wearing dirty clothes including one of those turtle neck masks that looked like he'd been wearing it since day one of covid.

3) This guy opened my door and his hand came in first wrapped in the fakest gold watch I've ever seen. Very yellow...not like his neck chain though.

4)He was wearing flipflops and the rest of his body was ashy.

5) He couldn't look me in the eye for a second probably because he has criminal eyes (not being dramatic).

6) Because I rejected his payment from the start, he panicked..could no longer relax, paced back and forth probably thinking (this wasn't the plan).

7) He went from angry, manipulative, tantrums, trying to make me feel bad EVERY one of my senses he tried to play with except physical which I was expecting at any moment.

I was seriously prepared for the worst because I could see his hunger, I was having a reality check of how a much more evil a human can be. I still have his photo and it gives me chills every time.The sad thing is, I know he's done it to another and probably doing it again with success.There is just no way of warning people enough.

And oh, this super rich guy who owns an "HR company" got so mad and snatched the sparkling water and coke that I'd asked him to bring me. He took them with. However, I could keep the 9K he had deposited into my account or send it back to his bank account(which he was going to send details later). Whatever I wanted.- I'm still waiting.

Dublin
Dublin - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-13 14:31:21

So, it was my turn to receive the counterfeit notes, rape case, blah blah blah call. The "police officer" asked me if I could remember where I was on a certain date. I looked up the numbers I called on that date and found only one that is not in my contacts. I went through the profiles on ESA which I would most likely have called on that day in the areas where I would most likely have planned to go.

And, voila! There she was. I cross checked her number to the only non contacts number I dialled on the date in question and it was a match!
I remember calling the number and not getting a reply. The SP in question sent me a message later in the day to let me know that she was available.

Now, ESA, what do I do with this information?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2412
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-13 14:52:33

On 2021-07-13 14:31:21 Dublin said:
So, it was my turn to receive the counterfeit notes, rape case, blah blah blah call. The "police officer" asked me if I could remember where I was on a certain date. I looked up the numbers I called on that date and found only one that is not in my contacts. I went through the profiles on ESA which I would most likely have called on that day in the areas where I would most likely have planned to go.

And, voila! There she was. I cross checked her number to the only non contacts number I dialled on the date in question and it was a match!
I remember calling the number and not getting a reply. The SP in question sent me a message later in the day to let me know that she was available.

If can proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that the lady is quilty, you continue to report her fo Esa and the authorities, if not yiu just ignore it and continue as normal.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-13 15:01:08

On 2021-06-30 15:14:15 orakle said:
Alright so I got a phone call from scumbag named Warrant Officer Verwey. Number is +27639299128

Someone gave out my number but I'm willing to put in money to find this person!

It's time to turn the tables as these people are bribing police or someone to get the real names behind numbers.

I have not been punting for a while but this person knew my name but wouldnt give their badge or station. He then said I need to put something on the table to make the investigation to go away.

I also urge every decent person to ensure the following is done:

Remove phone numbers from social media
Never leave your phone lying around especially anyone you have just met

I want to find out who gave away my number and will put up a reward

I suggest you remove the number, before you get a forum ban
Not allowed to post any telephone number...

Kooni
Kooni - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2415
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-13 15:37:25

They can get your number from anywhere, does not need to be from a SP.

There were a talk on 94.2 last week about this. People that have never punted also get these calls type of calls.

Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 409
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-13 21:51:20

These blackmailers and the ladies that work with them, piss me off on every level. Like things are not difficult enough as they are. Infuriating. Every time I see that a punter was called my blood boils. Let me never get my hands on the "vrot appeltjies". Cant help wondering why ESA don't warn people, I know other sites do. Maybe the same reason that they refuse to add the area I work from....
Jan
Jan - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 53
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:45:46

If you get a call like that from a fake cop again. And you know for a fact that you are innocent, you are allowed to tell him to f#k o.
Never never ever give in and pay him that first amount. Because then he will have you just where he wanted. He wil use that first payment against you for having bank details and say you are admitting guilt that is why you paid it. Then they want a bigger amoumt and even bigger amount after that.....
If you just Ignore and block the call from the beginning they might call from another number in a week or 2. Just do the same. Ignore and block.
These people work in groups and they are to sh#t scared to post any info on facebook.

So just tell them to take a hike and block the nr..
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1857
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 22:20:10
Edited: 2021-07-14 22:20:44

On 2021-07-13 14:31:21 Dublin said:

They also tend to shoot in the dark. I got the same call with where were you on xxx. I recalled being flat on my back with a cold that week and I did not call or text any lady even a day or two before or after the date he mentioned.
suzook
suzook - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 501
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 22:48:46

I also received a similar call recently, with the (fake) police radio sounds in the background. The so-called "investigating officer" asked me if i can confirm where I was on a certain day (it was only a week ago) and at a certain time. I knew it was a scam of some sort, so I asked him to hold on while I check my diary, in order for me to confirm accurately. I could tell I already had him panicking and fumbling by now, cos he tried convincing me out of checking my diary and into confirming just out of my memory (he probably thought his "plan" ain't gonna work if I check my diary cos then I might just confirm something which doesn't correspond with his info) ... I then proceeded to tell him in a very casual manner that on that particular day which he is enquiring about, I was VERY busy and I can't recall all the 'finer' details of that exact time. So he asked if I can perhaps just recall where I was or with whom I was, as he is handling the case and he can make it 'dissappear if I co-operate with him' ... I then casually replied: "yes officer, I understand exactly what you trying to say and I remember now... I was busy fucking your mother!"

He ended the call there and then and I never heard from him again !!!
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Scammer pretending to be cops
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7895
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 23:11:18

Wow they actually refuse not give up hey this is motivation.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.