Navigation
Grace
Grace - Blk or wyt?
Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 526
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 10:30:27

Sometimes I get the question "Are u blk or wyt?"...

So u can't see that im blk??

I think now I must just run with it and say I'm white and my rates are R2.5k an hour.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 690
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 10:36:14

On 2021-05-08 10:30:27 Grace said:
Sometimes I get the question "Are u blk or wyt?"...

So u can't see that im blk??

I think now I must just run with it and say I'm white and my rates are R2.5k an hour.



You would also have to be Russian for that price

Graceski the Russian princess with a good tan

:) Jake XXX
Grace
Grace - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 529
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 10:48:56

On 2021-05-08 10:36:14 Jakeburns78 said:


You would also have to be Russian for that price

Graceski the Russian princess with a good tan

:) Jake XXX



Lol... Actually I wud have to take it up to R4K an hour bcoz my pussy is made of gold and its diamond encrusted... And I'm exotic beauty so u must pay the price bcoz I am Russian!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5436
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 10:56:59
Edited: 2021-05-08 11:01:52

Omg.
I state in my ad I am coloured. Any photographer who's worked with me knows I am very careful of looking too light. But guys still ask. One asked me are you coloured white or coloured black. I just hung up, I have no desire to go into the heritage of my skintone. I should actually tell them like we(siblings) always joke..... we are from St Helena Island which is British. Great granddad was Scottish, so I am white.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Aug 2020
Posts to Date: 99
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 11:01:30

Lmao or when you when state your race but then you get told you don't sound like it. Im Indian. sorry I'll sound like a paki that works in a cell shop next time.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4189
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 11:06:39

Girls ask if I'm tall or short.

I say it depends on how tall she is...
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5437
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 11:08:11

On 2021-05-08 11:01:30 Shakira said:
Lmao or when you when state your race but then you get told you don't sound like it. Im Indian. sorry I'll sound like a paki that works in a cell shop next time.


Lets not get started on hair. One said the lady in the ad had long hair. Abt 9 years ago my hair was shoulder length. But no, this guy said long hair down my back..... I have never even worn a wig and I have always been known for ultra short hair.And then one day I blow dried my hair and one guys says 'your hair doesnt look coloured'. I said: no, thats because I am white.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 692
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 11:08:55

On 2021-05-08 10:56:59 Bbw Nadia said:
Omg.
I state in my ad I am coloured. Any photographer who's worked with me knows I am very careful of looking too light. But guys still ask. One asked me are you coloured white or coloured black. I just hung up, I have no desire to go into the heritage of my skintone. I should actually tell them like we(siblings) always joke..... we are from St Helena Island which is British. Great granddad was Scottish, so I am white.



Hey another white Brit with Scottish heritage now there's 2 of us. Maybe were related ;)

Jake XXX
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 11:27:38

On 2021-05-08 11:08:55 Jakeburns78 said:


Hey another white Brit with Scottish heritage now there's 2 of us. Maybe were related ;)

Jake XXX


My surname is only found in 4 places st H, Falkland Isl, UK and SA. We all stem from st H. So I am white, I don't care who says what never mind that granddad looked Indian and gran was Griqua
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Blk or wyt?
Re: Blk or wyt?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4197
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 12:09:48

On 2021-05-08 11:27:38 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-05-08 11:08:55 Jakeburns78 said:

Hey another white Brit with Scottish heritage now there's 2 of us. Maybe were related ;)

Jake XXX
My surname is only found in 4 places st H, Falkland Isl, UK and SA. We all stem from st H. So I am white, I don't care who says what never mind that granddad looked Indian and gran was Griqua



So Nadia is now the best white coloured with short hair 2021.

Of the clan St. H

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.