On 2021-05-03 10:54:34 Vickey ( The Original ) said:
Good morning
Guys for the entire month of May I will celebrate my birthday(4th May).
I will be running a very different special.
If u do arrive with anything off my wish list I will spoil u with my extras all included in my session. No hidden costs.
And 2nd visit to me will give u R100 off session plus a free video of choice.
Wish list
Baby clothes & products (family member)
Food products (family member)
Dog food
Blankets for winter(family member)
Girls and boys clothes 5years old (family member)
Electricity voucher.
Ewallets if u want to
Pushing my luck lol a months rent.
Monthly retainer so I can start my flea market business as well.
Sexy knee high boots(size5) and a sexy lingerie set, well mmm that's for me
R1000 a hour - massage oral(owo), foreplay, toy show,strip tease, prostrate play, cum more than once, body shots,golden shower and FH.
R800 a half hour same services apply
Pse- r1200 a hour
Bdsm R1100 a hour
I do have 27 videos as well on special. Buy any 2 and get 1 free
Hope to blow many candles and have lots of fun. Running this special mostly to help the people in my life. U can whatsapp me to ask me more. And hope to get support on my special.
Hugs and kisses
Vickey
0660519878
On 2021-05-04 10:13:02 Vox Populi said:
On 2021-05-03 10:54:34 Vickey ( The Original ) said: Good morning
Guys for the entire month of May I will celebrate my birthday(4th May).
I will be running a very different special.
If u do arrive with anything off my wish list I will spoil u with my extras all included in my session. No hidden costs.
And 2nd visit to me will give u R100 off session plus a free video of choice.
Wish list
Baby clothes & products (family member)
Food products (family member)
Dog food
Blankets for winter(family member)
Girls and boys clothes 5years old (family member)
Electricity voucher.
Ewallets if u want to
Pushing my luck lol a months rent.
Monthly retainer so I can start my flea market business as well.
Sexy knee high boots(size5) and a sexy lingerie set, well mmm that's for me
R1000 a hour - massage oral(owo), foreplay, toy show,strip tease, prostrate play, cum more than once, body shots,golden shower and FH.
R800 a half hour same services apply
Pse- r1200 a hour
Bdsm R1100 a hour
I do have 27 videos as well on special. Buy any 2 and get 1 free
Hope to blow many candles and have lots of fun. Running this special mostly to help the people in my life. U can whatsapp me to ask me more. And hope to get support on my special.
Hugs and kisses
Vickey
0660519878
[QUOTE;2873066;Vickey ( The Original )] Normal fees, no extras for the month of May
R800 a hour
R600 half hour
Massage, oral foreplay, Fh and GFE