On 2021-05-01 11:50:45 Hotwired said:
However, if you are willing to pay those rates, then by all means go ahead.
But remember as long as punters pay those rates, they will only increase or stay at that price.
Why shouldn't the rates be R700? Or R800? Or R500?
Is that amount of money that worthless nowadays?
Anyway each to their own
On 2021-05-01 12:41:21 Jakeburns78 said:
These ladies wished they earned R500 an hour, think logically. A lady operates from 7 to 7. Her first client is 7 till 8, the next client is only at 9 that means if a client every 2 hours she wil have 6 in a day, that's 9000 a day or R750 an hour for a 12 hour day
Now every slot missed drops her hourly rate considerably and if she only has 1 client in a day then she earns R125 an hour, less than minimum wage
She still has rent, cleaning, lighting, food, clothes advert on websites, phone bill, data bill all to be paid
The list goes on and on
They provide a service we want, we will pay R200 for a steak, R60 for a drink and its gone in 60 seconds, I dont think the rates are unreasonable, if today I cant afford them then its NO, I then look which ladies are offering good deals (lots every day and change my choice) if I can afford this month I do the choice I want
Jake
On 2021-05-01 12:57:20 BOOBS53 said:
Exactly that, every lady has the choice what to ask and we have the choice who we want to visit .. It's actually that simple ;)