On 2021-04-30 21:57:28 Grace said:
Here on the website i keep seeing high rates... some ppl that call me ask me for discounts at my already affordable rate... i kid u not, this afternoon i got someone that called me and asked if i can do 30mins for R25O, im not even joking...
Another client of mine said to me some guys on the website say they punt for a certain amount when they probably punt for half the amount and some ladies can say they charge a certain amount on the forum but when u call them they are willing to accept a significantly lower amount
On 2021-04-30 22:06:17 Vicky said:
I had calls like that also...but i like negotiating lol. So i offered the one guy a handjob for that amount...hehe and he left a happy man lol
On 2021-04-30 22:02:47 Vrik said:
You also get a rate which is like R1000, incl FH via PM.
Only to phone the girl, not using your ESA name, and the rate is now R1500....
On 2021-04-30 22:10:00 Grace said:
On 2021-04-30 22:06:17 Vicky said:
I had calls like that also...but i like negotiating lol. So i offered the one guy a handjob for that amount...hehe and he left a happy man lol
Does the negotiating work for u??? i never do that
On 2021-04-30 22:14:07 Vicky said:
It depends...i have my rates and i do alot of specials. But every now and then i would be willing to negotiate...like with my online content...i tell the guy what i have available and then let him make a reasonable offer...that works for me and him
On 2021-04-30 18:35:44 AnthonyEdwards said:
I cant speak for the others, but At the current going rate and economic times, my best punts are always from the ladies offering services from around R700 - R800 mark FH and GFE. Any higher I go, I get a sub standard mechanical service, (With one exception of a very reputable lady), any lower and I get to be picking extras like I am paying for features on a new car, ending up paying more than double
On 2021-04-30 22:17:48 Gretchen said:
Same here. The guy didn't even ask anything. He just said "I've got R300 what can you give me". Uhm, let me think buddy. I know, I can give you a pass....LOL.
On 2021-04-30 19:28:21 Hung_Stud85 said:
I must say these European girls at 4 or 5k is seriously tempting as a once off experience.