On 2021-04-30 18:35:44 AnthonyEdwards said:
I cant speak for the others, but At the current going rate and economic times, my best punts are always from the ladies offering services from around R700 - R800 mark FH and GFE. Any higher I go, I get a sub standard mechanical service, (With one exception of a very reputable lady), any lower and I get to be picking extras like I am paying for features on a new car, ending up paying more than double
On 2021-04-30 20:09:02 Hotstuf69 said:
I agree with you Boobs the R1500 is just too much with current economic climate and no bonuses due to focus. If the rates were better we would be able to support our beautiful ladies but alas..
On 2021-04-30 20:39:13 Vicky said:
If some of these gorgeous girls on site who's rates are above the R1000 mark are making money i am glad for them but i am not even going to try that lol...
On 2021-04-30 21:11:52 MSfun said:
On 2021-04-30 20:39:13 Vicky said: If some of these gorgeous girls on site who's rates are above the R1000 mark are making money i am glad for them but i am not even going to try that lol...
Hi Vicky. I've noticed that often enough its the girls at venues who are charging these rates. They probably get the same per punt as someone charging R900 for themselves.
Take Waterkloof for example. As Need4Passion mentioned recently in another thread, Waterkloof rates are much higher than other areas, but if you take a venue such a Scarlet's Palace (Active Ad) for example, the upkeep of that venue alone must cost several tens of thousands per month. I can imagine that they charge the girls hefty rates for working from there just to cover expenses.
I'm pretty sure that across the board, very few girls earn over R900 themselves from a punt.
On 2021-04-30 21:57:28 Grace said:
this afternoon i got someone that called me and asked if i can do 30mins for R25O, im not even joking...