Navigation
Eagle Owl
Eagle Owl - Re: What makes you a regular?
Re: What makes you a regular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 138
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 09:58:04

On 2021-04-05 09:32:58 Lupe Luxe said:
On 2021-04-05 09:09:48 bartez said: Every Monday morning, is called a blesser

I never quite understood this term...isn't a "besser" another word for sugardaddy?. Sugardaddies do not share their "babies".

Really though, what's a blesser?. I am not familiar with the term.

" A blesser, according to the definitions I've seen online, describes someone, usually an older man with a lot of money, who provides things like money, expensive gifts and luxurious trips to young women in exchange for company or sexual favours." Found this online
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: What makes you a regular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1712
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 10:06:37

On 2021-04-05 09:58:04 Eagle Owl said:
On 2021-04-05 09:32:58 Lupe Luxe said: On 2021-04-05 09:09:48 bartez said: Every Monday morning, is called a blesser

I never quite understood this term...isn't a "besser" another word for sugardaddy?. Sugardaddies do not share their "babies".

Really though, what's a blesser?. I am not familiar with the term.

" A blesser, according to the definitions I've seen online, describes someone, usually an older man with a lot of money, who provides things like money, expensive gifts and luxurious trips to young women in exchange for company or sexual favours." Found this online

Thank you.x
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What makes you a regular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3862
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 10:17:11

On 2021-04-05 09:45:43 bartez said:
A regular is someone who visit frequently and there's predictability
While a repeat is someone who visit when need arises, there's no predictability..

If he visits many ladies he will no longer be a regular but a repeat customer

Totally agree with first statement but second statement does not apply.;)

A punter can visit me every week but at the same time visit other ladies.. he still be a regular client to me...because he visits on a regular predictable basis.

bartez
bartez - Re: What makes you a regular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 10:31:22

Miss Red that is where it gets tricky
Maximilian
Maximilian - Re: What makes you a regular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 191
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 10:34:28

On 2021-04-05 08:46:40 Lupe Luxe said:

Girl, that's a hubby or bae!

:-D

OMG L.L Now I'm Eve Scared To Ask A Second Question.... LMAO

Gosh L..... And then a client who comes twice a week every week, every month for the past year doesn't want to see other girls even when you suggest a 3some???
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes you a regular?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-05 10:40:57

I think people are forgetting a big part here is guys punting budget Most can only afford to punt once or twice a month or even less hence due to that alone it is a challenge to be seen as a regular as most visit at least 3 or 4 girls I think and add to that when another lady catches their eye. A regular I would guess is someone who visits at least once a month?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3864
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 12:19:55

On 2021-04-05 10:40:57 The Studmuffin said:
I think people are forgetting a big part here is guys punting budget Most can only afford to punt once or twice a month or even less hence due to that alone it is a challenge to be seen as a regular as most visit at least 3 or 4 girls I think and add to that when another lady catches their eye. A regular I would guess is someone who visits at least once a month?

U are right... Frequency is very much influenced by budget. But that said if budget it the reason for less frequently visiting but you still opt to visit that one lady ones a month or once in two months you might also be viewed as a regular just as you might view her as your regular lady.

I think I very much depends on the ladies or gents also whether they view a once a month or once in two months as regular. Not everyone reasons the same. So there is no real right or wrong definition;)

For me personally I don't really differentiate if u visit once a month or 6 times a month for me you a valued repeat client.. and yes I also slap the regular badge on when interacting in forum. But it would be more correct to say... A valued repeat client.;)

But we all have favourites and that might be a weekly client or a client you only see once in 6 months.. ( same goes for guys having a favourite lady.. he might not visit her every week and only ones in 6 months but she is his favourite) so that has nothing to do with regular visits or being labled as a regular;) so the other comment of being labled as a regular when she likes you also holds no water.. ;)

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What makes you a regular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5339
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 12:58:32

Being a regular is not that big of a deal. It only seems to be a big deal when guys want discounts.
A long time ago I realised that no punter is ever just MY regular. Punters go all over and are very often a regular of several ladies.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3866
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 13:22:40

On 2021-04-05 12:58:32 Bbw Nadia said:
Being a regular is not that big of a deal. It only seems to be a big deal when guys want discounts.
A long time ago I realised that no punter is ever just MY regular. Punters go all over and are very often a regular of several ladies.

Lol.. very true Nadia and any lady falling for the " I only see you" "I only visit you" line is very naive..( I was that naive once upon a long time ago ...hehehee) men ain't staying at home because they like variety .. how SPs think a guy will be monogamous with them makes my head spin. ;)

bartez
bartez - Re: What makes you a regular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 13:54:52

Fat punting budget it will afford you being a regular (of many ladies).

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.