Navigation
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Kissing in COVID times
Kissing in COVID times
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-03 11:55:32

Just curious as to why some ladies say that they don't kiss in today's COVID times.
Then why offer treatments and still work?
The virus is airborne if I'm not mistaken!
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Re: Kissing in COVID times
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-03 12:14:06

I suppose it does reduce the risk slighly.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3847
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-03 12:41:55

I personally think there is a significant risk increase through kissing compared to just breathing the same air.

I personally will think twice about kissing someone that is of the opinion that it is all BS and refuses to wear masks when out and about in town. They are a bigger risk than the guy that stays home as much as he can and always keeps his mask on outside of his own personal space.

Same goes for if someone tells me they been at a big gathering (party ect in last week or two) they might have contracted it and not know it yet.

And due to the nature of this industry people don't share things like... "Oh I went to a big wedding last Saturday* or " I was hitting it up in the club last night it was banging and the dance floor was packed" We don't know if they wear masks when out and about. And no one goes around asking people 20 questions about where they been to determine their risk level.

So we really don't know how much of a risk a client is when he pitches at our door therefore a lot of ladies choose not to kiss to minimise the risk even if it is just by a small percentage it still is her choice to do kiss or not. Just like it is a clients choice to kiss or not. Everyone has their own risk budget and will act accordingly.

www.bustle.com/wellness/kiss-safely-covid-19-pandemic
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6666
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-03 19:29:44

They should declare the Covid no kissing rule on their profile.

And NOT inform you only after you have made the booking.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3848
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-03 20:34:20

On 2021-04-03 19:29:44 Ben Layden said:
They should declare the Covid no kissing rule on their profile.

And NOT inform you only after you have made the booking.

Definitely agree it should be disclosed beforehand.

Like with all the other do's and donts
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Kissing in COVID times
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-03 20:41:24

I visited a lady who kept her mask on throughout the whole punt.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3851
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-03 23:29:45

On 2021-04-03 20:41:24 ShadowfaxCool said:
I visited a lady who kept her mask on throughout the whole punt.

I have 3 punters that are regular punters that still keep their masks on..:)

I respect their choice to keep it on.

Two are gentlemen over 60 and their risk of contracting it is a lot higher than mine is and one is younger but work in an environment where lots of people pass through so he is protecting me as much as he protects himself, when he visits I still wear my mask.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1067
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 08:26:54

Masks on during punt! F.king unbelievable!!!

But then, some might think it is as ridiculous to drink Diet Coke while eating junk food! LoL!
Jbob084
Jbob084 - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 09:04:51

Really baffles me how a year in, and people still do not understand the simple physics of how the virus spreads. If you're in close contact with an infected person, or in the same room as them for an extended time, it will transmit to you. Kissing or not kissing will make no difference to the spread of the virus.

The disinfection of surfaces etc. in restaurants and stuff is all hygiene theatrics. What's of utmost importance is ventilation and fresh air.

It is concerning as it is idiotic how I see so many social media posts with the sudden 'germophobe' rhetoric and how life was so unsanitary before COVID. Sure, at least people now wash their hands after the bathroom. And obviously measures should be taken during a pandemic. But people are saying they'll never go to festivals Or concerts again, will wear a mask permanently in public places etc. Immune systems need exposure.

The masses are very easily influenced.
ReturnSoldier
ReturnSoldier - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 10:06:17

Yeah...a few ladies told me they dont kiss due to covid when i enquired about services. I dont understand the logic...but its their choice, their rules..i respected them and moved on.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.