Navigation
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1340
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 21:02:34
Edited: 2019-01-29 21:16:11

Bad Boy.

I suggest that you don't go to the police station tomorrow. They are Scammers... Check True Caller on the number we discussed. This is a guy going around scamming wg's. Perhaps ESA might post this number seeing as he is now targeting punters and not just working girls? ESA can you assist please? This is bad for all of us, punters feeling threatened and wg's getting a bad name.

Thank you

Arz
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 21:05:24

I don't believe that this is an isolated incident. Extortion happens all the time. Badboy just vocalised his issue.

This can go one of two ways :
1.) Pay them and disappear. This will depend on how much you want to protect your family (wife ?) and work.
2.) Play this out, but with a lawyer present. He will pick up on the bullshit.


Looking at the state of entitlement and corruption going on in SA, I would not be surprised if the Captain or OC is in on it. Probably getting a free pomp on the side as well.


Get a decent lawyer, one with balls of steel. Someone that specialises in litigation.


They say you should save for a rainy day. It is raining now.

Good luck.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 21:11:58

And just a few random thoughts :

1.) Use a punter phone.
2.) Never tell them your real name
3.) Don't use your own car
4.) Tell them nothing personal
5.) Play poor, it always work, they won't target you
6.) By bragging they pick up on your lifestyle etc
7.) Never invite them out
8.) Don't wear a watch
9.) Never punt in your city
10.) Always tell them you are from the Northern Cape, that is far enough from all major centres
11.) If you need to tell them about your work, tell them you are a consultant to the black taxi associations. No one fucks with them
11.) Read this twice every night


BE CAREFUL.

Desperation is a dangerous enemy

Bloubal01
Bloubal01 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 21:15:52

Still no naming and shaming- why?!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 21:15:55

I have no legal background. But i thought rape is still a serious crime. I cannot believe they asking you to come to the police station. And when you did not show up, well fine, you can come tomorrow.
To me, this sounds like BS. If this was real, they would have come to arrest you, without warning.
Celia
Celia - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
7 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 570
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 21:24:32

On 2019-01-29 21:02:34 Arizona said:
Bad Boy.

I suggest that you don't go to the police station tomorrow. They are Scammers... Check True Caller on the number we discussed. This is a guy going around scamming wg's. Perhaps ESA might post this number seeing as he is now targeting punters and not just working girls? ESA can you assist please? This is bad for all of us, punters feeling threatened and wg's getting a bad name.

Thank you

Arz



I strongly second this. We need to be able to look out for each other.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Jul 2013
Posts to Date: 1239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 21:28:31

On 2019-01-29 19:42:10 DropKick said:
Oh crap- its stuff like this that gives me a limp dick

:/

Are venues then better gents?



Don't drop the ball before you kick it, unless you're playing rugby.
No one actually mentioned a private working girl!
Bad boy1976
Bad boy1976 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Mar 2015
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 21:50:11

Hello all. What an afternoon .... I cannot believe what I have been through but most importantly I cannot believe how the network on ESA came to my rescue. To everyone who sent words of encouragement and the angels that provided me with the proof that these scum bags are con artists who try and exploit money out of punters and girls. I will provide feedback after "meeting" with them tomorrow, I assume they will not pitch as their cell number is listed as spam amongst other things. I am so glad I did not name the girl as once I had the information, against all the legal advise I received, I contacted her and she has no idea of what I'm on about. She send the details I required in writing stating that she did not lay any charges. Her phone was stolen and clearly these thugs used her call history to target me and others. Once again thank you to the angels who provided me with the details I require to sleep tonight
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Advertiser
Joined:
17 Feb 2004
Posts to Date: 1341
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-01-29 22:09:07

Glad to have helped Bad Boy!

Sweet Dreams!

Arz
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Re: Urgent advice required regarding extortion
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 1345
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 22:12:18

Bad boy, I was just about to suggest that her data on her phone was compromised by the sound of your posts. Be sure to record your "meeting".

Good luck with tomorrow!

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.