darq.sabre - Review : Keshnee - Melrose Arch
Review : Keshnee - Melrose Arch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2010-04-08 23:36:39

Dear Punters,

Had the unfortunate experience with young Keshnee/Mishka/Talia

www.esa.co.za/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=4714.

Firstly the venue is not Melrose Arch but rather a dodgy flat on Corlett Drive. There are about 4 girls that work from here but when you call Keshnee she say's it's just her friend and her working from this apartment. Place is run by an old Indian hag (I usually duck when I see this but the hag was hiding and only revealed herself when I was leaving). Keshnee a.k.a Mishka (on ST) a.k.a Talia on ST or ESA is young and not too bad, a little on the plump side (ESA photos are misleading) but cute.

Seemed a bit pre-occupied and conversation was basic. No GF experience but she allows you to play with her pussy (at least). Medicore BJ ... best part is that there is a cum twice policy but you pay an extra R50 for this.

Now being the cautious type, I never take more than what was agreed over the phone for services offered, therefore this R50 extra bullshit really annoyed me as it meant an additonal trip to the car which is parked across the street ... not cool! This extra charge story is notorious with Indian girls, and is generally worse in Durban.

Ladies, if punters enquire about rates and services, please for heavens sake ... give them the full run down for services provided and extra costs, .... I was not happy with this experience ... steer clear to prevent dissapointment ...
cutslikeaknife
cutslikeaknife - Re: Review : Keshnee - Melrose Arch
Re: Review : Keshnee - Melrose Arch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2010-04-09 08:42:12

point noted !! and i absolutely agree with u bro
thanks aton
kidnotorious
kidnotorious - Re: Review : Keshnee - Melrose Arch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2010-04-09 08:54:29

The old indian hag sounds familiar. Is her 'friend' the girl that advertises as Gabby on ST?
Jaysm
Jaysm - Re: Review : Keshnee - Melrose Arch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2010-04-14 13:24:21

Hey darq.sabre that's a pity though. I went to see her a couple times when she was in Randburg and she was great.

I've been meaning to go back just Melrose is outta my way, but think that I might cancel as it seems she has learnt some bad habits.

Although I think that we may also just have clicked with each other because I had a real GFE with her.
darq.sabre
darq.sabre - Re: Review : Keshnee - Melrose Arch
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2010-04-27 00:42:10

Bad news brother ... may have given you a GFE sonetime ago, but things have seriously changed. I had her about a year ago in Boksburg (then Talia) and she was still good & fresh .... I guess it's the bad influence that fucked this one up!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.